- Christmas or Christmas Day- is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ.
- This is very popular among people who lived in Europe.
- Christmas celebrations for many nations include the installing and lighting of Christmas trees, the hanging of Advent wreaths, Christmas stockings,candy canes, and the creation of Nativity scenes depicting the birth of Jesus Christ.
ü Music and carols
ü Traditional cuisine
ü Gift giving
ü Gift-bearing figures
- Today Christmas is celebratedallaroundthe world. And it is really popular and fun. This celebration can connect the members of family, not just dad, mom or sister, but the aunt, uncle and others, too.
- Also children buy an Advent Calendar for the time waiting would be cheerful, usually it is chocolate. But also some people make your own. It can be small presents, sweats, chocolate, etc.
Fried fish with nuts
Ø eggs (1)
Ø fish spice (2 teaspoon)
How to make:
- First chop the fish and add some spice.
- Shake eggs, chop nuts.
- Then roll the fish in the eggs and in the nuts.
- Fry on low heat in oil and can now serve on the festive table.
- Enjoy your meal!