Usually these tips will have some kind of theme, but this time we’re going to give you some random everyday tips. Enjoy!
1. Buy a world map shower curtain. You’ll become a geography expert in no time!
2. Use nail polish to identify different keys.
3. Put all your wires in toilet paper rolls and put them in an empty shoe box. That way, they wont get tangled.
4. Don’t burn yourself in those hard to reach candles, light a stick of spaghetti and light the wick with that!
5. Use a spring from an old pen to keep your charger from bending or breaking.
6. If you’re at a hotel and run out of chargers, the TV usually has a USB plugin.
7. Put your straw through the tab to keep it from rising out of your drink.
8. Take the annoying sliver of soap from an almost used up bar and stick it onto a new bar
9. Use Japanese ceramic soup spoons for soup and cereal. They’re less likely to spill. Some are flat-bottomed or notched so they won’t slip into a bowl.
10. Take an empty tissue box and attach it to a full tissue box with rubber bands. Then as people need a tissue, they can throw it away in the empty box. Works great if you have a cold.