- Dent in a table tennis ball? Hold a lighter under it (not too close) and the gasses expand, making it good as new.
- If you want to download a YouTube video, just add “ss” to the URL between WWW. And YouTube.
- To listen a song on YouTube on repeat without having to keep pressing ‘replay’ at the end, add ‘repeat’ between ‘WWW.YouTube’ and ‘.com.’
- Putting your phone on airplane mode will stop ads while playing games.
- Making cookies and don’t have any eggs? Sure you could ask the neighbor, but half a banana (per egg) work as a good substitute.
- Pump up the volume on your smart phone by putting in a bowl; the concave shape amplifies the music.
- Buy a world map shower curtain. You’ll become a geography expert from all the time you spend in the bathroom.
- Showering with cooler water can stop a dandruff problem.
- Running low on battery? Put your phone on airplane mode and it’ll charge much faster.
- If you are about to get hit by a car (can’t jump sideways), jump UP! It’ll give you a better chance of rolling over the car.
- A cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half, and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing should go.