Australia and Lithuania. The similarities and differences. By Audrė Baublytė 8D
Australia and Lithuania. The similarities and differences
At the roots Australia and Lithuania can seem similar, but when you look closer you notice some major differences. Lithuania is in the Eastern Europe, however Australia is a country and a continent. Lithuania has a cold climate, unlike Australia which has an insanely hot climate. Lithuanian food is more calorie dense, has more fat, but Australian food is less calorie dense and has less fat.
Now let’s look at the bigger picture. Both Lithuania and Australia are democratic countries. Similarly to Australia, Lithuania has a very beautiful landscape.
Now that we have compared the two countries I can explain why I chose to write about these two countries. I wanted to find two countries that at first sight seem to have no similarities, because that’s what makes it fun for me to write and hopefully for others to read.
Australian food has less fat. Lithuanian food has more fat and is more calorie dense.
- Name 2 differences between Australia and Lithuania.
- In what continents are both countries?
- Why did I choose to write about these two countries?
- What are the differences between the foods of these countries?
- Name 2 differences between these two countries.
- Describe Australia’s flag.
- Witch country is bigger? More economically powerful?
- Why do you think Australia’s and Lithuania’s foods are different fat and calorie wise?
- What animal is Australia known for?
- Over all are these two countries more similar or different?