- decide on a type of robot to present.
- decide on the purpose of your robot. consider what you have learned from the TED talks, and consider including the following information:
- Questions your presentation should answer:
- Why is your robot needed? How will it help people?
- What will it be able to do? How will it work?
- Who will use it when and where will they use it?
- Include visuals
- Be prepared to sell your robot, and convince investors to invest in your project.
- assign a part of your presentation,, to each member of your group
- NOTE use a minimum of 10 active words from p.61 (sheets) e.g. access, activate, process, structural, underestimate, imagery, infrastructure, resilient, etc.