Apple cake by Deimantė Runaitė
- Three eggs,
- Half a glass of sugar,
- 100 milligrams of oil,
- A glass of flour,
- Half a teaspoon baking powder
- Cake making pro cut them into to the baking mold, sprinkle them with cinnamon and leave them. Then we start making the dough. We mix three eggs with sugar. Then we put some olive oil and mix everything again. After that we, put the flour and the baking powder all together and mix everything again. Finally we spill the dough onto the apples. Then we put
our cake into the oven with a temperature of 170 degrees for 50 min. and let it cook.
This recipe by Julius Brūzga 8c will show you how to make a delicious stuffed corn chickens for your Christmas table.
This recipe may require effort to make the dish, so it’s better to do everything under the watch of an experienced cook. REMEMBER TO PREHEAT THE OVEN TO 180 DEGREES CELSIUS BEFORE COOKING.
Ingredients you’ll need:
1. 3 corn chickens (they’re smaller than average chickens);
2. Paprika spice;
3. 1 whole head of a garlic;
4. Olive oil;
6. 300 g of ground pork.
For the potatoes:
1. 5-10 potatoes;
2. Paprika spice (or any other kind of spice fitting with potatoes);
1. Bring out the corn chickens.
2. Rub them in paprika spice,olive oil and salt and let them marinate for a day.
3. The other day, bring out the ground pork.
4. Mix it with paprika spice and salt.
5. Stuff the chickens with the pork.
1. Bring out the potatoes and slice them up.
2. Add some spice, olive oil and salt.
When you have prepared everything for cooking, set everything onto a tray and add the tray into the preheated oven and cook everything for an hour.
And you’re done!
the tomatoes shown in the photos are unnecessary.
Saturday night cake by Edgaras Montvila 8D
We will need:
600 g of cookies
200 g of butter
385 g of condensed milk
15 spoons of cocoa
- We broke down cookies in more detail.
- We take the butter in saucepan and slowly stir the condensed milk.
- We mix cocoa in a mixing mass.
- After receiving a solid mass of solid color, pour cookies into it and mix well.
- Put the cake in the bag and form the desired shape. It is best to squeeze a little and keep cold for at least 4 – 5 hours.
Cake By Neda Lasickaitė
- 5 glass of flour
- 1 glass of water
- more than a half glass of sugar
- 6 spoons of vegetable oil
- 4 spoons of cacao powder
- 1 spoon of baking soda
- 5 spoon of salt
Mix flour, sugar, cacao, baking soda and salt in a bowl. When it’s all mixed pour water and oil. Mix it really well and pour it into your baking form.
Heat the oven to 175 C. Put the cake in and wait about 30 – 35 min.
Take the cake out of the oven and decorate it, or you can just eat it right now.
Apple Pie by Deimantas Drabavičius
For this apple pie you’ll need:
5 spoons of sugar
A teaspoon of baking powder
5 peeled and sliced apples
6 spoons of flour
If you want, you can add some nuts and cinnamon.
At first you need to shake 5 eggs, then add 5 spoons of sugar and a teaspoon of baking powder and shake it all up again. Once you’re done add 5 peeled and sliced apples with 6 spoons of flour in and mix everything. Before you can bake it, you need to cover the baking form in butter, then pour the pie into the form and bake it in 180° oven for about an hour.
p style=”text-align: center;”>Food Project By Gabija and Glorija
We baked American chocolate cookies. They are VEEERY chocolate. But not too sweet. We call them “chocolate softies “.
So how do you make them? You will need:
– 110 g of butter (room temperature)
– 100 g of dark chocolate
– 100 g of dark chocolate cut into little pieces (you can cut chocolate with knife)
– 180 g of flour
– 1 egg
– 75 g of brown sugar
– 0,5 tea spoon of baking soda
– 1/3 tea spoon of salt
– 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
Let’s make them!!!
Melt 100 g of chocolate on the ‘water bath’ and let it cool down. In one bowl mix flour, soda and salt. In another bowl whisk soft butter, egg, sugar and vanilla extract.
Slowly add melted chocolate to the bowl where you mixed butter, egg, sugar and vanilla extract.
Then little by little add flour mixture to the chocolate dough and mix everything thoroughly. Take 50 g of chocolate pieces and add mix them into the dough. Mix dough only till everything is combined.
Cover up the bowl with stretch film. Refrigerate it in the fridge for 2 hours or more.
After that, you can start forming the cookies. At first take a table spoon of the dough, make a ball out of it with your hands, after that press to flatten it a little bit (don’t make it completely flat, it has to remain at least 1 cm thick), then insert remaining little pieces of chocolate on top of each cookie. Place 3 cm apart on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake the cookies for 8-9 minutes in 190 degrees of temperature. Do not overcook them or they will become hard!
And here you have them! I think I’m going to try to make them again sometime because they were VEEERY delicious and soft!
HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES? By Bernardas
You need: 2 eggs, 4 or 5 spoons of sugar, 20 g fresh yeast, pinch of salt,
350 g of flour, 400 ml of milk and 300 g of butter.
Stir up fresh yeast and 2 spoons of sugar in the bowl pour half glass of worm milk (milk should not be hot) mix up it well and add 200 ml milk, and
glass of flour. Keep the bowl in worm place cowered with a towel for 15 minutes.Then take the bowl and pour the rest flour, milk, eggs and sugar and mix everything very well. Then melt butter, pour to the mixture and stir.
Leave it for 30 minutes at worm place, after dough rises you can start making pancakes.
Sausage Shashlik By Deimantas Baliūnas
For this recipe you need only two ingredients:
- Cut the sausages into 0,5 cm slices.
- Do the same with the Puff Pastry.
- Put the sliced sausages and Puff Pastry, one by one, on the wooden skewer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the appetizer in the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
Then grab yourself a warm snack and enjoy. 😀
Homemade Lamingtons By Ugnė Urbonaitė
Celebrate Christmas with homemade Lamingtons!
Here what you need:
For the cake
- 4 eggs
- 200g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g (1 ⅓cups) all-purpose (plain) flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 110g butter, melted and cooled
For the icing
- 75g unsalted butter
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 65g (1/2 cup) cocoa powder
- 435g (3 cups) icing sugar
Around 6 cups desiccated coconut
How to make it:
Method for sponge:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C
- Prepare a pan with parchment paper
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with and mix it with hand mixer until pale and thick.
- Sift the flour and baking powder over the egg and sugar mixture and mix it.
- Add the melted butter, gently mixing with a rubber spatula until completely combined, then pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut cake into even pieces and leave it overnight in a fridge.
Method for the icing:
- Sift the icing sugar and the cocoa powder into two different bowls.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and then mix in the milk.
- Next, using a whisk to stir, start to add the cocoa powder. Add it slowly.
- Once the cocoa powder is completely dissolved, add the icing sugar.
- Using a fork, dip the cake cubes into the chocolate mix and roll them around with the tines of the fork to completely coat.
- Drain any excess mixture off the cakes then drop them in the coconut and roll them around lightly to coat evenly with coconut.
- Leave it in the fridge for a night.
And here’s the final result:
Australian traditional food By Medeina Viluma
- ½ cup plain flour
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed and pounded flat
- 455g thin linguine
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsps butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole medium onion, chopped
- ¾ cups chickenstock
- Three 410g cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley, plus more for serving
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus more if needed
- Basil chiffonade, for serving
Mix the flour and some salt and pepper together on a large plate. Dredge the flattened chicken breasts in the flour mixture. Set aside.
Cook the linguine until al dente.
Heat the olive oil and butter together in a large skillet over medium heat. When the butter is melted and the oil/butter mixture is hot, fry the chicken breasts until nice and golden brown on each side, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet and set aside.
Without cleaning the skillet, add the garlic and onions and gently stir for 2 minutes. Pour in the stock and scrape the bottom of the pan, getting all the flavorful bits off the bottom. Allow the stock to cook down until reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
Pour in the crushed tomatoes and stir to combine. Add the sugar and more salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cook for 30 minutes.
Toward the end of the cooking time, add the chopped parsley and give the sauce a final stir.
Carefully lay the chicken breasts on top of the sauce and completely cover them in the grated Parmesan. Place the lid on the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Allow to simmer until the cheese is melted and the chicken is thoroughly heated. Add more cheese to taste.
Place the cooked noodles on a plate and cover with the sauce. Place the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle with more parsley and the basil chiffonade. Serve immediately.
And here is my result:
Mexican Tortilla By Gustas Tolvaišas
- Minced pork and minced beef
- Cheese „Džiugas“
- Hot sauce
Cook the minced pork and beef, add spices, add beans. Cook the tortilla in the oven. Place the lettuce and other vegetables on one side of the tortilla with the minced meat, then cover the minced meat in grated cheese. Pour a little bit of hot sauce and bend the corners.
RECIPE BY MIGLE KUNDROTAITE
Chakalaka is a dish that originates from South Africa (as you probably know, English is one of South Africa’s languages). It’s a little bit spicy, crunchy vegetable stew with baked beans.
Legend has it that this dish was developedby men working in the goldmines. They put together vegetables with canned beans to form a great relish to go well with rice or any other starchy side.
- 1/4cupcooking oil
- 1medium onion diced
- 1-2teaspooncurry powder
- 2teaspoonsgarlic minced
- ½teaspoonsmoked paprika
- 1teaspooncayenne pepper
- ½teaspoonginger minced
- 3-4cupssliced cabbage
- 1 -2Chili peppers diced seeds removed for less heat
- 1large carrot grated on the large side or sliced thinly
- 1medium green pepperdiced
- 1medium red pepperdiced
- 1 14ouncebaked beans
- 1teaspoonsbouillon powderoptional
- In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, give it a minute or two.
- Stir in all the spices; garlic, ginger, smoked paprika,curry, cayenne pepper, thyme and continue stirring for about a minute to let the flavors bloom. Then add tomatoes, bell peppers, carrots and cabbage.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burns.
- Finally add baked beans, bouillon powder and stir. Continue cooking for about 2-3 minutes.
- Adjust for seasonings. Serve warm.
This is how Chakalaka made by Migle looks like:
By Šarūnas Gineitas
Christmas pudding by Donata J.
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2/3 cup cooked rice
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 3 whites of the egg
- 1 spoon oil
- Mix orange juice, egg’s yolk, honey and vanilla sugar in a big bowl.
- Pour in rice, add raisins, walnuts and stir them with a big spoon.
- In another bowl whip up whites of the eggs and then carefully pour it in the first mixture.
- Pour this final stuff into four little bowls or forms.
- Put bowls/forms on the baking tray filled with boiling water (level of water should reach a half of bowl/form)
- Put pudding into preheated till 170°C degrees oven and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy the meal!
Cupcakes By Rugilė
Makes 9 cupcakes
110g butter or margarine
110g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
110g self-raising flour
1/4 cup milk.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Melt the butter and stir with sugar. Beat in the eggs a little at a time and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon, adding a little milk until the mixture is of a dropping consistency. Put consistency in to the cases until they are half full.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
RECIPE By Urtė Gimžauskaitė
- 200 g quality dark chocolate (70%)
- 250 g unsalted butter
- 75 g dried sour cherries , optional
- 50 g chopped nuts , optional
- 80 g quality cocoa powder
- 65 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 360 g caster sugar
- 4 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 24cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Snap the chocolate into a large bowl, add the butter and place over a pan of simmering water, until melted, stirring regularly. Stir through the cherries and nuts (if using).
- Sift the cocoa powder and flour into a separate bowl, add the baking powder and sugar, then mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate, cherry and nut mixture and stir together well. Beat the eggs, then mix in until you have a silky consistency.
- Pour the brownie mix into the baking tin, and place in the oven for around 25 minutes. You don’t want to overcook them so, unlike cakes, you don’t want a skewer to come out clean – the brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle.
- Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares.
Cake By Ieva Betkytė
Flour 30 g
Starch 30 g
Sugar 50 g
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Mascarpone cheese 500 g
Cream 400 ml 35% greasy
Yogurt 200 ml natural
Vanilla sugar 1 teaspoon
Powdered sugar 200 g
Gelatin 30 g
Lemon 1 pc one lemon juice
Strawberries 10 pcs
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Separate the egg yolks and proteins. Shake the protein to rigid foam, continue to whisk together sugar, add egg yolks. Mix the flour with starch and baking powder, add to the egg mass, mix. Dip the dough into a 25 cm diameter paper cake shape, cook in a 190 ° C oven for about 15 minutes. Cool down
- Add gelatin to 100 ml of water and let it bake. Mix yogurt, masked cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Heat the gelatin on low heat to melt, cool somewhat, stirring constantly with a thin stream, pour into the cream. Place the cream in the refrigerator to slightly stop. Stir cream, stir in cream.
- Place a biscuit plate on the bottom of the cake, scrape the strawberries with the edges of the shape, shake the cream, spread evenly. 4-6 hours hold in the refrigerator to stop. Remove the cake from the shape, decorate it with strawberries.
p style=”text-align: center;”>Christmas Recipe By Liepa Laputė
800g dried fruits and nuts
175g (6oz) self-raising flour, sifted
175g soft-dark brown sugar
4 medium eggs
The day before you intend to bake the cake, measure out the brandy, into a large saucepan.
Then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, dried fruits and nuts. Now stir and leave it in a cool place overnight.
When you are ready to bake the cake, pre-heat the oven to 140°C.
All you do is measure out the flour, sugar and softened butter into a very large mixing bowl then add the eggs and with an electric whisk, beat until everything is evenly blended. Now use a large metal spoon to gradually fold in the fruit mixture until it’s all evenly distributed. Then spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, leveling the surface with the back of the spoon.
Finally cover the top of the cake with a double square of parchment paper.
Bake the cake in the centre of the oven for 4 hours until it feels springy in the centre when lightly touched. Cool the cake for 45 minutes in the tin, then remove it to a wire rack to finish cooling. When it’s wrap in double grease proof paper and then foil and store in an airtight tin or polythene box.
You can ‘feed’ it with brandy at weekly intervals until you eat it as it is or ice it.
Chocolate Pie By Gotautė
Ingredients: 200 g of chocolate, 250 g of butter,3 eggs , 20 g of sugar 150g flour,
2 tablespoons of cocoa, half a teaspoon baking powder,100 g condensed milk .
1) Melt chocolate and butter
2) Mix eggs with sugar in the other bowl
3) Mix the flour with cocoa and baking powder
4) Pour out melted chocolate and butter into the whole mass
5) Put the dough into the baking dish
6) Bake for 25 minutes in the heated oven of 170 degrees
Enjoy your dessert! 🙂
Lazy Pie By Monika and Austėja Mačiunskaitė
1 can of condensed milk (~400g)
5 spoons of cacao
1. Crumble cookies in big bowl
2. Melt butter and mix it with condensed milk and cacao
3. The obtained mass pour over cookies and mix it well
4. Leave it to cool down little bit
5. Put it in plastic bag, make a form and leave it in fridge for some hours to freeze.
Christmas ginger biscuits By Junda Bugvilionytė
▪ 400 grams
▪ 150 grams honey
▪️ Thousands of 100 grams of butter
▪ 50 grams
▪ 1 egg
▪ 1 teaspoon
▪ 1 teaspoon
▪ 1 teaspoon
▪ 1 teaspoon
▪ half a teaspoon
▪ Pinch of
• 200 grams
▪ 2 spoons of
▪ Food coloring
1. Stir in a soft room temperature butter with sugar. You should get a purer mass. Smash the egg and scrape everything again.
2.In the butter, sugar and egg mass, pour honey, a pinch of salt, grated ginger, cinnamon, ground nutmeg, cocoa powder and mix well. Put the transported flour and baking powder into this mixture. Dip the dough.
3. Roll the roasted dough into a polyethylene film and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and rolled it over a floured surface to a sheet of 0.5 cm thick. Cut the biscuits and place the baking pan on the baking sheet.
5. Cook in a 180 ° C degree oven in the middle oven shelf for about 10 to 12 minutes.
6.Do make thick dense glaze and decorate the lemon juice and sugar puddings.